Have you tried the “Dynamic Duet” of cinnamon and honey for weight loss yet?
At the moment, when obesity has turned out to be the most common problem worldwide, people are in search of quite a few natural medications to cure this condition. While there’s no magical formula for weight loss, there’s a recipe to be used together with suitable diet and workout regime.
Yes! I’m talking about the one and only, cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe that lets you speed up the frequency of weight loss. Above and beyond, it can support you in getting past food yearnings. As a deduction, cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe claim to help you naturally shed those stubborn pounds like a flash — without a doubt.
With consideration, this article covers everything you need to know about the cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe. Here, we’ll let you see the whole enchilada including how you can attain your weight loss goals with the cinnamon and honey for weight loss. Do you want to know further? Read on all the way to the end!
Cinnamon and honey for weight loss: Does it really work?
Honey and cinnamon are one of those mixtures that solve quite a lot of health complications including toothaches, arthritis, heart ailments, skin issues, stress levels, blood pressure and yes, WEIGHT LOSS. Cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe supports in dropping your cholesterol levels, boosts your insulin levels as well as immune system.
So, to begin with, let us understand how these two elements help you lose weight independently.
Benefits of Cinnamon for Weight Loss
Cinnamon is an excellent antioxidant that’s exceptionally rich in fiber, calcium, manganese as well as iron. This spice offers all the essential elements to lose your tubby by rinsing out the fat content in your body. Here’s why you should use cinnamon for weight loss.
- Cinnamon purifies the body and cleans fungi, bacteria, and parasites in the digestive tract.
- It provides you a feeling of fullness, thus ending your food hunger.
- Cinnamon boosts the metabolism of glucose in your body by 20 times.
- It supports improving insulin function in your body. As a result, helping in weight loss.
- It stabilizes the levels of your blood sugar. High blood sugar levels can lead to better storage of body fat while cinnamon checks this.
- Cinnamon drops the bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the good cholesterol (HDL) in your body.
Benefits of Honey for Weight Loss
Honey is a natural sweetener that comprises of more than a few minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins including vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, and C. Here are why using organic and natural honey is the best thing you’d do for your weight loss.
- Honey increases energy levels and naturally ends mental food yearnings that help you in weight loss.
- It is full of vitamins and minerals that support you in boosting the energy levels in your body.
- Honey is healthier than sugar as it has a glycemic index value. Well along, it gets absorbed by your body slowly but surely. As a consequence, it ends sugar rush in your body.
- Honey supports in improving your metabolism that lets your body fat burn.
- Just taking honey after meals may help you get rid of all the issues that arise due to overeating like heartburn or acid stomach.
Benefits of Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss
Like all those over-promising fad diets, cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe make huge promises as well. So now, does the excellent combination of cinnamon and honey work for weight loss?
Well, if you are on the lookout for an all-natural way to drop more than a few pounds, cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe may be your solution. So, let us see if you can you lose weight by eating cinnamon and honey for weight loss.
- Cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe help in dropping the blood sugar as well as cholesterol levels.
- The mixture may help you clean the bacterial and fungal infection in the digestive tract.
- Cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe control your desire for food and leads to reduced food yearnings that make you feel full and satiated.
- It lowers your blood cholesterol levels by about 10% in a matter of 2 hours. As a result, swallowing this will help you lose stubborn inches.
- Cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe boosts your metabolism and breaks the fat down.
- It accelerates your digestion process and makes you psychologically attentive and all set for physical undertakings. Thus, in the long run, it leads to better health.
Drinking the sweet and zesty potion of cinnamon and honey for weight loss may not just warm you up. In fact, it may satiate you by nourishing your need for something soothing as well. Mingling the two ingredients produces a kind of “Dynamic Duet,” which when consumed at the beginning and the end of your day, would help you achieve your weight loss objectives.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe?
Now, we will look at how to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss. Note the following ways to get an impression on how to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss and try them out for fabulous outcomes.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe #1: Cinnamon water with honey
Boil a cup of water and add a teaspoon of organic cinnamon powder to it.
Stir it properly and let it cool for around 10 – 15 minutes till it reaches the room temperature. Now, add a tablespoon of natural organic honey in it.
Stir it all over again and strain it all.
While you’re empty stomach in the morning, drink a half cup of this mixture. You can drink an additional half cup after about 45 minutes of finishing your dinner.
Drinking this cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe two times every day will help you lose weight and make you appear slim and gorgeous.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe #2: Cinnamon and honey tea
Take two cups of green or black tea, three teaspoons of cinnamon powder and two tablespoons of honey.
Blend the honey and cinnamon powder in a container. Add those two cups of tea into it and keep stirring.
Drinking this cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe will relieve the excess cholesterol and weight. Drink it three times a day for better outcomes till you reach your looked-for figure.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe #3: Honey and Cinnamon with Lemon
Again, lemons possess polyphenols that decrease weight by going beyond your calories. In such a way, it supports weight loss and recovers the insulin resistance of your body.
To prepare this recipe, you need to take a tablespoon each of lemon juice and honey and add it to a teaspoon of cinnamon.
Keep stirring and let it cool for some time such that cinnamon particles go down in the water. Now, strain this tea and relish every single sip of it.
Drinking this tea on a regular basis two times a day will help you have a body you desire.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe #4: Cinnamon, Honey, and Lemon with Apple Cider Vinegar
For this, you need to take a tablespoon of raw honey, half teaspoon of cinnamon, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar together with the juice of a lemon and a cup of water. Blend all these elements and prepare the beverage.
Have this potion 3 – 5 times every day to lose weight.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey for weight loss recipe #5: Nutriwish Honey with Cinnamon
Well, if you are not fond of making such recipes on your own, you don’t need to cook anything. Just buy this jar of Nutriwish Honey with Cinnamon that offers you the most exceptional blend of organic honey infused with cinnamon. This unusual mixture of unprocessed honey and cinnamon combines all the health benefits for weight loss.
Nutriwish Honey with Cinnamon is the perfect product to lose weight and is 100% pure and organic. If you have it before your meals, you may get rid of heartburn, acidity, and upset stomach as well. It may boost your immunity and protect your body from bacteriological, epidemiological as well as viral attacks. Here are all the benefits of Nutriwish Honey with Cinnamon.
- Antibacterial and germ-killing properties
- Increases your memory power
- Great for liver
- Decreases cholesterol levels
- Natural antioxidant
- Lessens heart and skin complications
- Doesn’t contain any preservers, added sugars, artificial flavours or colourings
You can buy it here.
Cinnamon and honey for weight loss: Side effects
Well, before you switch to cinnamon and honey for weight loss, check out the side effects of the combination.
- Cinnamon may perhaps cause untimely and premature labor. So, it would be better if you don’t consume cinnamon when expecting.
- Cinnamon may escalate your heart rate, so avoid it when going through a heart ailment.
- Gulping cinnamon powder without mingling it with honey or water may result into choking or lung infection.
- Too much use of cinnamon possibly will increase your body heat. So avoid it when going through menopause.
Is the cinnamon and honey for weight loss worth it?
YES! It is! It is possible to lose your extra pounds with the magical recipe of cinnamon and honey for weight loss. Even though that may sound cooked-up, but it’s possible. Without a doubt, if you are working out regularly and planning to avoid binging on delicious dessert courses, cinnamon and honey for weight loss are worth giving a GO! However, if you are consuming a high-calorie diet and not walking or working out at all, there’s no point of relying on cinnamon and honey for weight loss. In all probability, it may make you gain weight this way.